Health & Awareness
- Sugar leads to diabetes and obesity
- Sugar causes hormonal imbalances
- Sugar causes tooth decay
- Sugar feeds cancer cells
- Sugar can suppress the immune system
- Sugar quickens the process of aging
Did you know?
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO CURB SUGAR INTAKE?
Granola bars / energy bars
Packaged food contains a high amount of sugar. Packaged food can range from sauces to namkeens to ketchup and lots more. Consuming these foods on a regular basis is putting your health in harm's way. Cut it down by eating fresh, home cooked meals daily.
Why Artificial Sugar Free is bad
BEWARE - Some of the proponents of Artificial Sweeteners, are now blending their product with minuscule amount of STEVIA and marketing them as STEVIA based sweeteners.
- Artificial sweeteners can impact metabolism playing havoc on digestive system.
- Artificial sweeteners can cause headaches, mood disorders and nausea.
- Artificial sweeteners impact the blood glucose, insulin and glucagon-like peptide 1 levels.
- Artificial sweeteners are known to carry carcinogenic ingredients putting people in risk over long term consumption.
The Do’s and Dont’s of buying Stevia products
Read Ingredients before purchasing. Red Flag any Stevia products that -
- Contains anti-caking agents
- Contains majorly artificial sweetening agents like Dextrose or Maltodextrin and little amount of Stevia but promotes it as ‘Stevia’
- Contains Glycerin for making liquid Stevia
Pure Stevia without fillers and additives
- Improves diabetic support by boosting insulin sensitivity
- Does not cause tooth decay
- Works as a breath freshener
- Does not carry carcinogenic and hidden chemicals
- Does not result in weight gain
- Reduces Sugar cravings